Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Day

Nothing about Christmas is ever easy or uncomplicated...agree? This year I had to work Christmas Eve. (I have actually been off 1 Christmas since Ayden was born) In all efforts not to miss the Christmas morning bustle as Ayden opened his gifts, Jake and I came up with a plan. Jake kept Ayden up as long as he could before Santa came to visit. We also prepared a dose of benadryl to ensure a wonderful and long sleep. Things went fabulously, except for a minor accident in the night. (Ayden was a little too sleepy to get up and potty) I was able to leave work 10 minutes early and arrived home to find everyone sound asleep at 0730. This didn't last long...I woke everyone up and we had a wonderful Christmas together! OH - Ayden and I madeJesus a cookie cake and he decorated it all by himself!

No comments: