Tuesday, January 8, 2008

jake's update

I was waiting on Jake to make a post regarding his trip to Mobile. Those of you that know him understand why I am writing this. He did great on his physical ability test! He has other types of testing ahead of him but the most challenging part is over....until the academy. He is very excited and I am very proud of him. It is comforting to watch him make this career move...knowing he is doing something he chose to do. This is a stable career and one that will support his family. I am glad Ayden will grow up with a mom and dad who are both hard workers. (though Jake works much harder than I do!) He is leading our family like a husband and father should. Gosh, I have a FABULOUS man!! :)

2 comments:

Carly said...

Hey Ashley! You've been tagged! Check out my blog!

GandJ said...

howdy
We just found you here and are so proud that you two are becoming one in the real sense.
Keep up the good work. It is well worth it.