Monday, February 16, 2009

the time has come

Well....the time has come. Jacob started the academy on Feb. 2. He was gone for 10 days and I only spoke with him 2 times. That was probably the longest 10 days I have ever encountered. I cried some....and some more. It is very hard having my husband...my best friend...leave for 10 days. Bottom line, I miss him.

I must say that God provided a great distraction. Thank goodness for children and work....and family to keep me sane! My parents and in laws have been a huge blessing!
Jacob did get to come home this last weekend. We spent a very short 4 days together. 2 weeks down, 20 to go. I am so very proud of him. He told me lots of stories....wow! (the things he is going through seems tough - mentally and physically)

the children are doing well. Ayden is excelling in school and I am so proud of him. He will be playing baseball again this spring. We are all excited about that. Cooper is 4 months old. His growth and development is right on track! He is rolling all over the floor. I will post a picture this week and share my 2 beautiful boys with you all.

as always, continue to pray for us!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

We are thinking of and praying for you! Please let us know if you need anything.

GandJ said...

We are so proud of you guys. You seem to have "taken hold". Having great relationship with a spouse takes hard work. Keep it up.
Love and our prayers
J&G